Tuesday, March 31, 2015

TV Show Reviews and Thoughts.

Well today I decided that I am going to start blogging about what goes on during my favorite TV shows. So I will start giving reviews, my thoughts, and a synopsis of every episode I watch. 

Here is a list of the TV Shows I will be discussing:

NCIS
NCIS:LA
NCIS:NO
Criminal Minds
Dancing With The Stars
Chicago P.D.
Chicago Fire
CSI: Cyber
Pretty Little Liars
Mistresses
Bones
Blue Bloods
Hawaii Five-O
Revenge
CSI
Grey's Anatomy
How To Get Away With Murder
Scandal
Castle
Bachelor/Bachelorette

Once I really start writing each week i will possibly add more shows. If you have any that you would like me to discuss just let me know. Also, let me know what you think of my reviews and thoughts. I will warn you I am not great with grammar and sentence structure, so if that bothers you then just don't read  my blog.

LOVE YA 

Ashlyn Belle



No comments:

Post a Comment